Friday, September 27, 2013

I've been promoted!!!

Hi Guys! 

So on Friday of last week, I get a call from my boss in California. He asked if I would be interested in taking over as office manager for our office in Roseville, Minnesota. 

I was really surprised to say the least. (me? an office MANAGER?) 

I accepted.

Over the last year I've been slowly been taking over more and more tasks from the current office manager, and now I get the whole kip & kaboodle. 

She isn't fired or leaving or anything, but this frees her up to take care of her growing list of other duties involving sales representatives.  

I haven't gone to college. No technical schooling, yet here I am making good pay as an office manager in a job I actually enjoy and like. 

Had to share - thanks for reading. 

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...