Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Sweet Katie Goose

So you guys know that my beloved Boston Terrier Katie crossed the rainbow bridge on June 15th.

Being an avid Boston Terrier lover, I am a fan of any and all Boston rescue efforts. One of the ones that I "like" on Facebook is MidAmerica Boston Terrier Rescue - their website is: http://www.adoptaboston.com/

They have a deal where you submit a photo of your Boston Terrier, and a $25.00 donation, and your Boston Baby is guaranteed a spot on the 2014 Calendar.

I found out about this right around the time I lost my Goose. What better way to remember my sweetheart than to donate to this wonderful rescue site and immortalize my Goose?

Here is the last picture I took of my Katie, the day before she crossed the rainbow bridge - this is the one I submitted. I received confirmation today that my Goose will indeed be on the 2014 Calendar.

I cried a little, out of sadness and joy all at the same time.

I love you Katie Goose.

I'll see you again someday sweetheart.

Until then I'll see you in my memories and dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vehicles of Osbourne

 I am going to give you a brief overview of the vehicles my husband John and I own. (in no specific order) 2002 Pontiac Trans Am Firehawk - ...